스마트 광전나노소재 연구실 Smart Optoelectronic Nanomaterials Laboratory (담당교수: 박일규)
Smart Optoelectronic Nanomaterials Laboratory (SONLab) is investigating on the hot research topics about the Smart materials for Ubiquitous next generative devices, such as novel nanogenerators, nano-ptoelectronics, and sensing devices. We are investigating on the fabrication and control of the organic and inorganic hybrid nanostructures, such as various polymer materials, semiconductor materials, and metallic materials. Based on these nano-structured materials, we are trying to develop novel nano-optoelectronic devices and energy harvesting devices based on quantum phenomena observed in these structures.
실험실 홈페이지: https://sites.google.com/site/ikpark19/
SON Lab. 의 주요 연구분야
What we are interested in;
1. Fabrication of Semiconductor nanostructures.
2. Fabrication of semiconductor-metal hybrid nanostructures.
3. Fabrication of 0-D, 1-D, and 2-D hybrid structures.
4. Novel Light-Emitting Diodes
5. Photodetectors, Solar cells.
6. Wearble materials and sensing devices
7. Piezoelectric, triboelectric nanogenerators, Thermoelectric devices
나노구조 제조 방법